Timothy D. McNair
Serving the People of Erie, PA Since 1984!
When people need a well-trained personal injury lawyer in Erie, they come
to Timothy D. McNair, Attorney & Counselor At Law. Attorney McNair
is a Claimants Workers' Compensation Attorney serving Erie, PA. He received
his B.A. from Allegheny College and his J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh
School of Law. He has served on the Board of Governors of the Pennsylvania
Trial Lawyers Association since 1996.
Timothy D. McNair is an attorney you want on your side when in a court of law.
A native of Richfield, OH, Attorney McNair and his wife Karin have four
children. His hobbies and favorite activities include sailing, boating,
fishing, hunting, and volleyball.
If you would like more information about Attorney McNair or to schedule
a consultation with our personal injury lawyer in Erie, feel free to
contact us so we can get back to you.
Practice of Law
Law Offices of Timothy D. McNair, Erie, PA, 1996 – PRESENT
Our attorney specializes in representing individuals in
workers' compensation, and
employment litigation. He also manages the representation of businesses and individuals in real
estate transactions, organization, land use, and collection matters, as
well as estate settlements.
Previous Work Experience
- Partner, Talarico & McNair, Erie, PA, 1993 – 1996
- Partner, Vendetti, Talarico & McNair, Erie, PA, 1990 – 1993
- Associate, Bifulco, Waidley &Scarpitti, Erie, PA 1987 – 1990
- Associate, Schroeck & Segel, P.C., Erie, PA 1984 – 1987
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Jess S. Jiuliante, Erie County Court of Common
Pleas. Erie, PA, 1982 – 1984
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1981.
- U. S. District Court, W.D. Pa., 1981.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1985.
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA, J.D., 1981
- University Scholarship, Owens Fellowship. Trial Moot Court Finalist. Phi
- Allegheny College, Meadville, PA, B.A., 1977
- Mercersburg Academy, Mercersburg, PA, Diploma, 1972
Memberships & Appointments
- Pennsylvania (Workers' Compensation and Civil Litigation Sections) Bar
- Erie County (Workers' Compensation Committee, Chair, 2002; Legislative
Affairs Committee, Chair, 2004, Civil Rules Committee) Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (Admiralty, Civil Rights, Employment and
Workplace Injury Sections)
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors, 1995
– Present, Workers' Compensation Section, Chair 2003 – 2004,
Amicus Curiae Committee, Legislative Affairs Committee, Auto Law Section)
- Parliamentarian, Erie County Democratic Party 2002 – Present, Committeeman,
Millcreek 11th District, 2000 – Present.
- Board Member, President, Community Outreach Group, Inc., 2001 – Present
- Board Member, President, Artists Incorporated, Erie, PA 1989 – 1998
- Men’s Cursillo 161
- "Workers Compensation in Pennsylvania," Erie, Pennsylvania, April
2002, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, May 2000
- "Vocational Experts in Workers Compensation," Pennsylvania Trial
- “Current Issues in Workers Compensation” (Course Planner) Pennsylvania
Trial Lawyers Association Annual Convention, Hershey, PA, July 2004.
- Perez v. Unemployment Compensation Board of Review, 736 A.2d 737 (Pa. Commonwealth
- EMI Co. v. Workers Compensation Board of Review (Rathman), 738 A.2d 33
(Pa. Commonwealth Court, 1999)
- Loftus v. Lawrence Park Township, 764 F. Supp. 354 (W.D. Pa., 1991)